Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Blog problems

You may have noticed a problem with the blog. for some reason we lost the masthead and have gained a lot of extra space between the Nav bar at the top and the beginning of the script. So somehow or another we lost some HTML script and I'll be darned if I know what it was (I don't know HTML that much so can't simply type in the missing code). Unfortunately Blogger doesn't have a decent Help center. It consists of sending an e-mail to 'the group' - an on-line forum - and hope to hell somebody out there in Internet land accidentally knows the right answer. For this post I will turn the 'Comments' back on just in case there's a real answer out there.

It's my own damn fault really. Blogger gives you the option of saving a copy of the template to your hard drive just in case something like this happens. That way you can always re-load the template and get back to business.