Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Wondertreats, Inc, Galactic Warriors (2021)

This past Easter I picked up another one of these really cheap Transformer-like figures. These come in those ready-made Easter baskets that are packed with several cheap toys and nothing special candies. Although my first purchase was back in 2014, this is only the third variation I've managed to get since then even though I look for them every year. Last year, the one offered in the baskets was really large and wasn't to my liking. Then other years I couldn't find any at all or they were the exact same thing as I already had. As toys go, they look nice but they are very basic - cheap! The arms move up-&-down and they have a weapon and that's it - no more - but the designs are cool and they have potential for some fun play. This one is a bit taller than my other two and measures 7 3/4" (19.68cm) H x 5" (12.7cm) W. I'll have to figure out a fun little scenario I can photograph these things in. All in good time though, all in good time. Enjoy! Opa Fritz



















No comments:

Post a Comment