Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2016

WOWTOYZ B-2 Stealth Bomber

As kind of a epilogue to our Aviation Nation coverage we bring you this souvenir B-2 airplane bought at the show. In all the years I've been going to the Aviation Nation's here at Nellis I've only bought one other toy, a diecast Thunderbird's F-16, which I blogged back on Nov 14, 2014. This year was as good a time as any to buy another toy so I picked up this diecast B-2 from one of the souvenir stalls. At $20 it was no bargain, but 100 years from now I can tell people I bought it at an air show :-) okay, whatever. In point of fact, Aviation Nation hasn't featured B-2 bombers here for some time now. There for a while they were staples of the event, being on static display as well as performing fly-by's for the crowd, but although they haven't been part of the festivities recently, having one of these toys certainly fits in to my USAF airplane collection. The plane measures 4" (10.16cm) L x 10" (25.4cm) wingspan, x 1 1/4" (3.17cm) H. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina


























No comments:

Post a Comment