Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2020

MPC / Multiple Toymaker 54mm Astronauts - Pt 1

Well, well, well, I kinda dropped the ball on this one. After going through all the trouble of photographing the MPC / Multiple Toymaker space playsets I didn't bother to do photo essays for their non-ringhand 54mm astronauts like I did with the Marx 54mm astronauts. Bad on me! We'll get started with this post although I have to try and carve out some time to get out in The Cave and take more pics. 

MPC / Multiple issued their astronauts in a veritable plethora of colors with the most popular arguably being the gold ones - AND NO THEY ARE NOT RARE, regardles of what some misguided fleaBay seller may have you believe! You have to understand, MPC / Multiple absolutely flooded the market with these figures. The goldies don't appear to be as prolific as the other colors but they are not rare by any means. Enjoy! Opa Fritz

This was just a job lot of goldies I bought on fleaBay and these pics were originally made for posting on facebook. 


Here are the ten separate poses I have in my collection. The red, white, and blue (how patriotic!) assortment was a common one for playsets but there were other colors as well - more if you include clones and knock-offs.



Just a slightly different angle



No comments:

Post a Comment