Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2021

Giant Plastics Corp: Giant Lot of GIANT's

In a good example putting the cart before the horse, I posted several job lots of 'Giant' Cowboys and Indians here recently. However, it was this huge lot purchased sometime last year (OR was it the year before? - hmmm) that I got first! It's a batch of mostly 'Giant' Cowboys and Indians with some of their American Civil War stuff thrown in. I know, this lot should've been posted first but, well, oh heck here it is now. The three other groups of Cowboys and Indians posted recently were all bought in an attempt to gather up enough wagons for some interesting scenarios, and like I've said, sometimes it's cheaper to buy a job lot which includes figures and wagons, than it is to buy the wagons one at a time.

My ultimate goal in getting all these 'Giant' (and 'Giant' clone) toys was to ultimately put together some kind of display or diorama - probably a temporary one like what's been posted here on the blog in the past with my Roman/Greek figures and Viking toys. Right now though The Cave is a bit too uncomfortable to work in for long and I've also been trying to work on my Lionel train layout. That layout board is the space I had been using for all these toy set-ups so I gotta put on my thinking cap and come up with a different solution. Also too, there's gonna be a ton of leftover figures - I certainly am not going to need all the figures that have accumulated, so somewhere down the line I'll have to sell some off. Enjoy! Opa Fritz



1 comment:

  1. I loved Giant stuff as a kid. You could get some big armies of these little figures.

    ReplyDelete