Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2021

Lucky Toy (Japan) Tin-Litho USAF Mini-Jet w/Friction Motor MIB

Soooo, I wuz listing a bunch of stuff on fleaBay and came across several toys that I totally forgot to post here on the blog. They weren't listed on my spreadsheet and searches done on the 'Toys and Stuff' website confirmed I never actually covered them.

Right now, I am slowly trying to sell all my mini-planes. Most of what is listed on fleaBay right now are the tin-litho toys made in Japan, but I've sold a couple of small plastic ones listed as well. This nice little USAF toy - now on fleaBay - is the second Mint-in-Bag mini-jet I've had and measures about 4" (10.16cm) L. Generally speaking - for me at least - buying toys like this still in the packaging isn't as much fun as I feel guilty opening the bag up and disembowling it LOL Enjoy! Opa Fritz





No comments:

Post a Comment