Pages

Friday, November 29, 2013

Bird's & Sheep MT.,Bird's,Sunset,Airplane & Star 28 November 2013

Hello Everybody!Here are Pictures from Thanksgiving Day.Sheep Mt.with Bird's & a .gif. and allot of Bird's busy by the Bird Feeder.Crow in the Tree & some Bird's in the Tree and some more Sheep Mt. Picture's followed by a Beautiful Sunset & when i was doing that i noticed some Light in the Sky my thought was a Star and shortly i zooming I Noticed a Airplane took Pictures and than I seen the Star and the Airplane so took that Picture.It was not as good that Picture but I got it.Took a Picture of the Star by itself Enjoy it do my best I can from the Berg's Sorry I forgot put some more Picture's from Bird's Enjoy from The Berg's









































































































No comments:

Post a Comment