Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2014

More Britains Deetail Confederate Cavalry

Back on June 6th I posted one lone Britains Deetail Confederate Cavalry guy because that's all I had at the time. I managed to pick up a few more since then and will pick some more up as whim and fancy dictate, I'm in no hurry. Enjoy! Fritz and Bettina Berg

Rifle Raised

Here's the guy I posted back in June





Bugler On Light Tan Horse












Bugler On Darker Tan Horse






.


Firing Pistol












Flag Bearer #1













Flag Bearer #2

This figure has a repo flag. The originals were made from glossy paper attached to a plastic staff. The staff on this is original but the flag is made from satin or non-gloss paper. I bought two sets of replacement repo flags and they work quite well for me. I have no problems with any reproduction as long as I know ahead of time that it's not sold as an original.

This figure is carrying the battle flag for the 23rd Alabama Infantry Regiment and bears the name of several campaigns on it. I couldn't find an exact match for this flag on the Internet but it does follow a common practice.














No comments:

Post a Comment