Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2016

TRAIN TIME: Playin' With The 'Jeep Layout'

I've been playing with trains more than I have in years ever since pulling the 'Jeep Layout' out of hibernation back in January. I haven't done much work on the layout itself except make some templates of where I want to do some future detailing. After the templates were cut out I used them as a guide to draw lines on the layout. We'll keep ya posted as this little project progresses. Next, I pulled a bunch of figures off of what used to be the big layout, The Marxville and Plateau (MaP), which is in the process of being re-born as...? well, as another layout of some sort.


Next, I pulled the engine and tender from the New Marx/Ameritrains 'Santa Fe Prospector Set' and hitched up three Train Collector's Association (TCA) 'Tarantula RR' limited edition cars. It's a beautiful lash-up and you can see it in action on this YouTube video. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina





A visit from Chitty






No comments:

Post a Comment