Pages

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Ertl 1/43 Scale Diecast 1930 Chevy Staketruck W.J. Kennedy Dairy Co

My 'diecast years' - basically the '90s - were spent gathering up a plethora of representative vehicles from a wide variety of era's. I mostly loved the oldtimers ('20s & '30) and the '50s. Not so much the '40s or '60s-'90-s although I did end up with some vehicles from those periods as well. This 1930 stakebud truck lettered for the J.W. Kennedy Dairy Co. fit right in with my collecting interests. I believe it originally came with a load of crates or something but-  if I'm not mistaken - I bought this loose (without box) at a local train meet and any load that may have come with it was not present. It measures 4 5/8" (11.74cm) L x 2 1/8" (5.39cm) W x 1 3/8" (3.49cm) H. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina



















No comments:

Post a Comment