Pages

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Road Champs 1/43 Scale Diecast 1953 Chevy C3100 Goodyear Wrecker

Here's a really nice diecast wrecker /tow truck from Road Champs from I believe 1998. The box for this is long gone and the date on the bottom of the chassis is really small but it looks like 1998, which is about the time I was in my diecast vehicle buying binge.  It measures 5" (12.7cm) L x 1 7/8" (4.76cm) W x 2 1/4" (5.71cm) H and has opening doors and tailgate. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina






















2 comments:

  1. A superb old pick up that Ed. It looks even better with your ability to remove backgrounds so cleanly. The style of the pick up makes me think of films like American Graffiti and 1950's B-movies like Tarantula!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Woodsy!! I know Moonbase Central is not without more than its fair share of awesome photography!

      Delete