Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2021

Miner Industries Playset No. 1750 Westward Ho! Wild West Playset

I haven't done much out in The Cave this past couple of weeks so thought it would be nice to post this Miner Industries Westward Ho! playset. My set was missing a few pieces but was still in decent enough shape to warrant inclusion into the collection. Most of the fence pieces, the flag, and the printed inserts for the streetfront were missing as was the wagon hitch which I had an extra of (found after taking these pics). The figures are 45mm, the teepee is 5 1/2" (13.97cm) H, and the streetfront is 10" (25.4cm) W when folded to represent a street 'block'. Enjoy! Opa Fritz








The three landforms are different than what's pictured on the box cover - a usual practice for MPC/Multiple/Miner
















The set included two identical sheets of cardboard cut-outs













2 comments:

  1. Hi Ed, love your blog and wanted to invite you to check out hobbyDB.com, our attempt to document every toy ever made and maybe write about it (or even better join us)? Sorry for the comment spam, feel free to delete this after reading it and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply but I haven't been on the blog since this post. I did check out the website and you guys have set quite a big goal for yourself. As for writing for it that will be a toughie as I have so little time as it is. (which reminds me, I need to do an article for the Plasticville Collector's Association for their next newsletter). I've saved the link and saved the link and will get back with you should I have a change in heart or...?

      Delete