Pages

Monday, July 11, 2022

CIRCUS TIME: Royal American Shows Water Wagon Postcard and Wardie-Jay No. 10 Tank Wagon 1/4" Scale

Water wagons were an indispensable piece of gear for circuses, carrying and then dispensing water to the cookhouse, the animals, and anywhere else on the lot water was required.  In today's post we have a 2-for-1 special: postcard and built up model. I have unbuilt kits from Wardie-Jay (which I do hope to work on some day) but I also have a few that are built-up. I enjoy buying built-up wagons because it's a chance to save the work of others and preserve their work. That being said, the build quality is often times not, ummm, museum quality! But I don't care - it's still a chance to quickly add a piece to the circus back lot. Enjoy! Opa Fritz



This wagon had multiple issues when bought and some of them still need to be addressed. 





 










No comments:

Post a Comment