Pages

Monday, May 23, 2016

Mattel Hot Wheels 1991 (93) 1-50 scale No.3029-0910 G2 Oscar Mayer Wienermobile

This is a toy I've been wanting to get for years.and just never got around to it. I always wanted a fleet of iconic vehicles to roam around the old train layout I just tore down a couple of months ago but it didn't work out that way. Still, I can set it up on the small layout I'm using now. The Wienermobile is just a cool, fun car and Mattel's version is a nice rendition of it. The packaging reflects a copyright date of this toy as 1991 but under the chassis it is clearly marked as being made in Malaysia in 1993. It measures 3" (7.62cm) L x 1 3/8" (3.49cm) H x 1 1/8" (2.85) W. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina
























4 comments:

  1. Love the post! The Wienerwhistle looks great next to the mobile. I linked it to the hobbyDB Wienermobile page under one of the 14 variations. Does anybody have one not yet documented?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Many Thanx! I have seen Wienie Whistles marked for the Super Bowls but I have no samples in my collection.

      Delete