Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2016

TRAIN TIME: The Business District Comes to The 'Jeep' Layout

The 'Jeep' train layout got an upgrade this week. (I called it that because it was designed to be hauled in the back of my old Jeep Cherokee and at the time I was building a bunch of different layouts and needed a way to differentiate them mentally). I wanted to add a little more detail so I decided to break out some of my vintage vehicles and stage a photo shoot for the 'construction'. You'll see Banner, Gilmark, Ideal, Marx, Processed Plastics, and Dillon-Beck Wannatoy toys. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Berttina

Curious




















The 'concrete' slab is 1/8" balsa wood with one coat of Woodland Scenics 'Concrete' paint and expansion lines drawn in with a pencil


None of the buildings are glued down allowing me to swap them out at a whim







No comments:

Post a Comment