Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2024

Back To Hogwarts: Down The Rabbit Hole to Oblivion LEGO #71028 Harry Potter Series 2 Hermione Granger Mini-fig

I bought this Hermione Granger mini-fig to go with my '2 Grimmauld Place' playset as it doesn't include all of the figures that would have been seen in the movie. Now, this figure may not have the right clothes as those seen in the movie, but that's okay for now. I won't get wrapped around the axle over little crap like that! I like that this figure has a glass of what I'm presuming to be butter beer and unlike the other mini-fig's I had bought, she came with two wands and a base. Also included was a terrific mini-catalog. Now I know what to look out for in my next purchases 😄 Enjoy! Opa Fritz





For this figure I did the whole 12-pose photo essay.













No comments:

Post a Comment