Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2019

Renwal Army Ambulance - OD SP

Soooo, this was the period I had hoped to be posting mostly space toys with an occasional foray into trains. However, it appears I didn't have as many photos lined up for posting as I thought so what the heck, let's just at some more little green army men stuff.

Here's a nice ambulance from Renwal from, I'm guessing the mid-to-late 1950s through possibly the '60s. It was part of a seven piece line of vehicles/launchers in this size, and they were:
Ambulance
Armored Car
Tank
Jeep
Cannon
Mounted Cannon on trailer
Nike type rocket launcher

I don't have any of the other's in the series except one more ambulance in silver so I can't post this is as a series. The ambulance measures 4 1/2" (11.43cm) L x 1 1/2" (3.81cm) W x 1 7/8" (4.63cm) H. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina

Here's a couple of comparison shots alongside an MPC ringhand. The ambulance would fit in okay with Auburn, smaller Timmee, Marx playset vehicles (the later soft plastic vehicles, not the large training center hard plastic stuff), and Ideal





















No comments:

Post a Comment