Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Road Champs Diecast 1955 Chevy Belair Wisconsin State Patrol

There for quite a while we had enough fire trucks, police cars, and what-have-you to do a regular 'Fire & Emergency Friday' feature, but then things slowed down with that line of collecting and we kinda dropped it as a regular feature. For the past several months I've been trying to sell off excess O-gauge trains and accessories and have finally broken out the boxes with all my diecast vehicles. Wow! I got a ton (almost literally - they're heavy suckers!) and totally forget about many of these. One of them was this beautifully rendered 1955 Chevy Belair with Wisconsin State Patrol markings. I bought several more of these recently (not knowing I already had one) to kind of flesh-out the Milwaukee Road theme I'm sorta aiming for with the new layout. Soooo - fair warning - it looks like the next wave of posts will be centered around diecast cars and trucks. I'll have to photograph them anyway so that I can prep them for selling. It'll also help me take stock of what's in The Cave and to decide which ones to keep and which ones to dump. This car was made in 1998 and is No. 46203 and measures 4 1/2" (11.43cm) L x 1 5/8" (4.12cm) W x 1 3/4" (4.44cm) H. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina



























No comments:

Post a Comment