Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2019

MPC Ringhands - MP119 Traffic Cop

Okay, you understand that the names I'm given these ringhand critters is all my doing - for better or worse. The 'MP' number is from T.J. Geppert's guide with numbering system but the other names are my way of keeping track of them mentally. This guy here was another one of those sculpts wherein the arms were too far apart to hold any single weapon comfortably (other than a medieval lance or pike or spear) - even the long BAR was too short for him. Sooooo, as I was taking the photos I tried to figure out just what the hell this guy could actually be doing and it came to me that he looks like a MP (Military Police) directing traffic. Put the pistol in one hand and the only thing I would need to do is cobble together an armband with 'MP' on it and voila' - Traffic Cop! Well, I never got around to doing that armband thing but it's still an option for a future project.  Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina














No comments:

Post a Comment