Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

MPC Mobile Missile Vehicle

Here's an interesting toy to come out of the Cold War - MPC's Mobile Missile Vehicle.  Before coming across its proper nomenclature in one of the instruction sheets I have (see below) I was calling this thing all kinds of names. For those of you already familiar with MPC toys you're probably thinking this looks incomplete. Yes, for now it does, but as we progress in the posts you'll see it all decked out for battle, but for the next few days we'll feature just this chassis. Right now I have three different colored vehicles but there's no doubt MPC had a color or two more in their line-up. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina





2 comments:

  1. When are you going to post updates regarding the progress?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. as soon as I can. the blog is only a hobby and I get to posts when I can - be patient!

      Delete