Pages

Friday, June 19, 2020

Triang SpaceX Moon Base HQ - Pt 6 Putting It All Together

This is where we put all the modules of the Triang SpaceX Moon Base HQ together. Triang used concept art vs. the finished product to show what it could look like on the Moon and the toy looks quite serviceable in that respect. At the time this was sold it was a very forward looking design and quite unusual in its concept and scope for something that was meant to be a pocket-money toy. Enjoy! Opa Fritz


Here's the complete 4-module set-up.



Those red end-caps are not removable. I tried several and they wouldn't come off, which is kind of a bummer because if you do have extra modules it's harder to make one large installation.







This is why I needed to open up that one package - so that I could put together two installations, the start of a veritable colony!

I do have additional modules but no supports and no additional hubs so I'm gonna have to cobble something together - don't know when that'll be yet but I would kind of like to get it done sometime this year (yeah, I know, I'm a slow worker LOL)


No comments:

Post a Comment