Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2020

Golden Astronaut: Resupply Mission - Pt 3

I tend to almost have to schedule a time to 'play' around here and when I do, it's generally for a short period of time. It also involves a lot of looking for all my junk - oops, I mean highly desirable collectibles - moving stuff out of the way to get to other things, etc. For example: I love this bookshelf diorama, but it takes some effort to uncover it from its place on the shelf. Generally it's chock full of other toys that need to be moved out of the way. The rocket ship in today's photos was easy to get to. Anywho, after setting all these pieces up into an ad hoc supply depot, it occured to me that, while the concept was good, I didn't have the toys to present a somewhat more believable scene. Soooo now I'm on the hunt for at least a couple of buildings and some 'spacey' crates LOL. Wargaming supplies in the 25mm-28mm / HO scale size range appear to be good candidates for the ideas pinging around in mein kopf! :-) Enjoy! Opa Fritz





No comments:

Post a Comment