Pages

Monday, September 14, 2020

Ed' Travelogue: Covered Bridge in Cedarburg, Wisconsin July 1978

At the time I made this little jaunt, I was still into HO scale model railroading and thought this would be a great scratch building project, which is why I took photos of some details that the average tourist wouldn't care about. Wellll, that never panned out but I'm glad to have been able to see this old covered bridge. There aren't many left in the country and this was the only left in Wisconsin. Enjoy! Opa Fritz
















My feeble attempt at some 'artsy' photo's






2 comments:

  1. reminds me of the movie Bridges of Madison County Ed! Lovely sepia shots of fascinating old Americana.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Woodsy! These are a fascinating piece of our history and it's a shame there's not that many left but they are after all made of wood and open to the elements.

      Delete