Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2021

Hand made Adobe Hut For My Alamo Set-up

I just happened to spot this handmade tin adobe hut on fleaBay and snatched it up. It's perfect for Alamo set-ups like mine which are primarily tin (vs. the foam walls and buildings that are currently the rage). The eBay seller is Peter Wassmiller (seller name: 'homemadetoys') and I've featured some his works before here on the blog. The house is formed and painted tin with paper photo overlays to provide the detail. I have to touch up a few spots with glue but overall it's an excellent addition to my Alamo collection. The tin structure measures 7 1/2" (19.05cm) W x 3 3/4" (9.52cm) D x 3 3/4" (9.52cm) H. Right now, I'm using this as Bowie's quarters next to the south wall gate with another one coming which I may use as the Trevino house on the west wall. Enjoy! Opa Fritz
















No comments:

Post a Comment