Pages

Friday, July 1, 2022

CIRCUS TIME: Random Circus Photo

Here we have an animal cage wagon from an unknown maker posed in front of the repo Coca-Cola circus tent. The horses are just posed next to the yoke, they're not attached by reins or anything - makes life easier when taking these photos :-)


There are soooo many circus photos in the queue for blogging it's hard to know where to start.  Posting the K-Line wagons from the '90s as well as at least one 'tent' got us going but there is one little drawback. I love circuses and I have tents and wagons, and trains, and stuff. What I don't have is the room to set up a permanent display. That means that anything I do will be temporary - which entails clearing out space, setting up a display, taking pics, and tearing it all down again to make room for the next set-up. Okay, it'll take time so if you're a circus fan, be patient while I attempt to get it all done. Enjoy! Opa Fritz 


No comments:

Post a Comment