Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2022

SunnySide ('SS' China) - Ford Model A Stakebed Truck - 'Heavy Brick' Chassis No. SS 701-6 Boxed CORRECTING A POSTING ERROR

***I am sooo sorry dear readers. I made two posts for this truck several days ago, both with the wrong photos! Those posts have been deleted!***

The box shows six of the many trucks available as separate sale, of which I have four. I consider myself lucky to have these. There are no dates on any of the packaging for the trucks, so even though I can't prove their dates of manufacture by packaging, my old train layout photos from the '90s do show them to be vintage. That being said, the next series of SunnySide vehicles will be the autos and I do have a dated box for those! Enjoy! Opa Fritz






















No comments:

Post a Comment