Pages

Monday, February 6, 2023

SunnySide ('SS' - China) No. 308 (Chassis No. SS-301) 1928 Bugatti Type 44 - Silver/Red

I'm always coming across interesting tidbits when photographing these SunnySide vehicles. Back in September 2017 I posted a yellow version of this car with a chassis number underneath (SS-4707). This was a loose vehicle I had gotten from the hobby shop:



Then, just last month, I posted two of these that were a part of the 'Antique Classic 3' and neither one had a chassis number underneath:





And that brings us to today's post and this nice Silver/Red version bought from fleaBay last year. It not only has the chassis number but the vehicle identification underneath! 




Our next post will be one of SunnySide's larger scale vehicles that I bought just to see how it compares in size to the rest of the cars I've been posting. Until then - Enjoy! Opa FRitz














No comments:

Post a Comment