Pages

Monday, June 5, 2023

Ideal 40mm Wagon - Green SP

For right now, this'll be the last Ideal wagon to post. In another week or so I should have another one joining the fleet. None of my wagons came with a driver that I noticed. Ideal did make a driver and maybe there's one in my tote bins somewhere so I'll have to double-down and look again at all my stuff. 

This piece has all the earmarks of an Ideal wagon, however the 'Ideal' hallmark is missing from the wagon bottom. It could have come that way from the Ideal factory, it may have been made by Ideal for inclusion in another companies playsets (toy companies back in the day would provide pieces for other toy companies), or it could be a knock-off. My guess is it was simply made this way by Ideal - perhaps the plug with the Ideal name went missing that day on the assembly line and they inserted a blank. Anywho - Enjoy! Opa Fritz


















No comments:

Post a Comment