Pages

Friday, June 23, 2023

The Toy House No. 406 Buckboard REDUX - Built-up

I broke down and bought a mint-in-bag Toy House Buckboard for the sole purpose of assembling it. Overall, it's as good as any other of the similar sized wagons out there. I only had one small disappointment - my package, though still mint - included two wagon drivers instead on one driver and one riding shotgun (no biggie because I did see that guy in my stash of figures). The toy was photographed as it came out of the bag. It measures 10 1/4" (26.03cm) L x 3 3/8" (8.57cm) W x 2 3/8"(6.03cm) H (to top of wagon seat back). Enjoy! Opa Fritz



The front wheels are a different color than the rear wheels. I looked at my other bagged examples and they're all like that.

This bag had two drivers. One of the figures should have been a guy riding shotgun.










No comments:

Post a Comment