Pages

Monday, June 26, 2023

The Toy House No. 406 Buckboard REDUX - Got A Guy Riding Shotgun

After digging through my bins, I found the loose companion to The Toy House Buckboard driver. This is the 'guy riding shotgun' pose and yes, mine is a slightly different color but it is the right pose. I still have two of these buckboard's still in their bags. One of them has both poses, while the other one has two driver figures. This figure was supposed to have a tab on his butt which fits into a slot in the wagon seat, but it appears that tab was cut off. It doesn't make much of a difference other than with the tab in place, he would be forced to sit at an angle on the seat - looking to his left. Anywho, here's a couple of shots of the buckboard with both figures. Enjoy! Opa Fritz





2 comments:

  1. I couldn't remember the contents of mine, so I just checked - I did get one of each, and yes, he's forced to sit at a very peculiar angle!

    H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the angled sitting pose - makes him appear to be on the outlook for banditos or renegades

      Delete