Pages

Saturday, July 29, 2023

Cavalry Outpost Fort Shambles Attack

Ten days ago I posted a job lot of Western toys I got off of fleaBay. It consisted of a fort in very used condition - which I call 'Fort Shambles' - and a bunch of 60mm Cowboys and Indians by Gulliver (recasts of Atlantic figures). Back then I said that as soon as better photos were taken they'd be posted here, so I took out my scenicked board and backdrop and had a little fun the other day. The board isn't very large, so big expansive shots aren't possible, but it's still fun to mess with. In addition to the toys in the job lot, I added a Wal-Mart covered wagon, and the figures from my Ideal 'Dodge City' playset to add a bit more oomph to the affair. Hope you enjoy this little play time readers! Opa Fritz















No comments:

Post a Comment