Pages

Friday, September 15, 2023

BREWERIANA: Korean Shot Glasses - For Adults Only

ummmm, how do I explain this one? I don't do 'For Adult's Only" themed posts on this blog but this one ties into the breweriana theme. Sooo, how did I manage to get these into the collection? Actually it was simple - I wasn't paying attention. I had gone into one of the many souvenir shops in Songtan, ROK on a shopping spree. I picked up several sets of souvenir Korean coins and currency - all nicely packaged in presentation type holders, I got a set of pewter goblets (posted here on the blog just a couple of days ago), and I even bought a beautiful Nativity scene with wooden manger and pewter figures which I've been using nearly every Christmas since buying it. Then there were these shot glasses! I took a quick look on the shelf, saw these in what appeared to be a traditional Korean motif, looked at the colorful innocuous box art, and added them to the haul. It was only afterwards when looking them over more closely that I noticed what they depicted LOL Oh boy! Anywho, for your edification and enjoyment, here they are - Enjoy! Opa Fritz

 







No comments:

Post a Comment