Pages

Monday, November 6, 2023

TRAIN TIME: Menards #279-6970 M&Ms Track Inspection Set (2022) - Pt 1

I've been posting the Menard's M&M's train stuff pretty much in order by the year they were produced, but this one slipped through the cracks. This was released last year and I suppose one can say is the first branded 'train' set that Menard's produced on its own. I have two sets made by Lionel for Menard's that were released in 2006 and 2011, but the set you see here today was produced totally by Menard's from their manufacturer's in China. After having this for a couple of months now, the pieces are still in the box and I haven't yet removed them for photography or testing! Soooo, that means I gotta get off me arse and start taking pictures huh? For now though - Enjoy! Opa Fritz






No comments:

Post a Comment