Pages

Wednesday, January 10, 2024

BREWERIANA: Lionel #6-17342 Miller Eagle Beer Reefer (2002)

Ya know, when it comes to railroad cars of any type (boxcars, reefers, vat cars, etc.) as well as vehicles and buildings, the toy and model companies have put out a gazillion products in all scales. I could really set-up an entirely new blog devoted just to that. But I won't. Suffice it to say that this 'BREWERIANA' series can go on for some time just with what I already have in the collection. 

Except every now and then I have to (I mean absolutely have to) add another piece. Case in point is this Miller Eagle Beer reefer which was one of my presents to myself this past Christmas! 😉😄  For those interested, a complete history of the Miller Eagle logo can be found at logos-world. Enjoy! Opa Fritz











No comments:

Post a Comment