Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2024

From The Forgotten Foto Files: Futuristic Car (Unk Mfr) - Green HP

Here are some of the oldest photo files I had hanging around the hard drive. These date from 2012 and I couldn't tell anyone why the heck they never got posted. Surely it can't be because my sample has some issues - I've posted other toys with issues over the years. Well, itis what it are! 😀 My photo notes go back to 2013 so I have nothing to show the size of this and trying to dig it up out in The Cave would be a major undertaking, so we'll just go with what we have. There are no maker's marks on the this, and as you can see the body is a bit warped probably from heat, but it was that way when I got it. Enjoy! Opa Fritz

For size comparison, here it is shown with a 3" Premier Plastics Flash Gordon Spaceship















No comments:

Post a Comment