Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2024

Tarheel Task Force No. 3 No. 5917 - Thanx Arto!

Tarheel Industries made a whole bunch of toys in their Century 21/Project SWORD series, and some are a real bear trying to find - so I don't try! Occasionally I'll find one in a random search and other times I acquire them quite by chance - like this Task Force No. 3 piece. I owe a big thank you and a big apology to fellow collector Arto H. from Finland for this wonderful Tarheel Industries Task Force No. 3 spaceship. We were working out trades' way back in 2022 and I got this terrific, carded spaceship as a result. But, in my pondering, procrastinating way, it never got posted or fully credited to him! Good grief, the story of my life!  The toy measures 8.25" (20.95cm) L x 2.625" (6.66cm) wingspan x 1.75" (4.44cm) H. Enjoy! Opa Fritz



5 comments:

  1. No sweat Ed, I was so exalted with the outcome of our cooperation, which landed the long-sought-for Space Explorer set into my collection. Thanks again for helping me with the Nova rocket too. Keep up the good work Ed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this year I've been concentrating on Giant of Hong Kong space toys. Maybe after that I'll start actively looking for Project Sword and similar stuff again.

      Delete
  2. No sweat Ed, I was so chuffed with our cooperation which landed the long sought-for Space Explorer set into my collection. Thanks also for the help with the Nova rocket. Keep up the good work Ed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Arto - much appreciated. Which reminds me, I totally forgot to blog the complete Tarheel Nova III that went your way (the one with original card and complete with canopy)!

      Delete
  3. Cheers Ed, Tarheel Nova III is one of the highlights of my collection. Thanks for helping me bagging it.

    Sorry for double posting - I thought my original message was lost in the way!

    ReplyDelete