Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2024

Playing With My Lido Space Toys

Like I'm wont to say, I'm a tad bit too old to be getting down on the kitchen floor and playing with my toys - besides, I risk breaking them! So 'playing' takes on a whole new meaning. Usually it boils down to staging set-ups and photographing them, or messing around on the computer with the images I've taken. This one falls into the later category. I had already scanned the artwork from an LP Space Exploring set, and using Photoshop, cleaned it up and added a bit more detail to it. Now it can be used for other such projects. One of the problems I have is creating a .PNG image in Photoshop. That's where I can cut away or 'erase' the background from the main image. Sometimes it works well, other times not. When it does work, then whoopee and I can use that image for projects. These are fun little projects that allow me to flex what little creativity I have come up images I hope people will - Enjoy! Opa Fritz

.PNG image with background 'erased'


The backer card as scanned

A cleaned up, extended version of the card

A couple of different versions of the Lido Troop Transport superimposed on the background

No comments:

Post a Comment