Pages

Friday, June 28, 2024

Old Photos: A Look Back At Some of My Superhero Collection

For one year back in 2011-12 I was really big into the Hasbro 4" tall superhero figures. From Nov 2011 to Dec 2012 we featured seventeen different figures here on Toys and Stuff. Then I stopped. I still had five more in unopened packages that were never taken out and photographed. For me the whole superhero craze had simply taken me down another path. Instead of acquiring more of these large figures, I went with smaller ones instead, concentrating my efforts on mostly 1/64 or 1/43 scale Batmobiles an superhero vehicles. So what the heck, I have these photos of the figures still in there packages, might as well share them. Enjoy! Opa Fritz

2008 Hasbro Marvel Universe #007 Human Torch




2010 Hasbro Marvel Universe Series 3 Web Slinging Spiderman



2010 Hasbro Marvel Universe Series Fantastic 4



2011 Hasbro Comic Series #03 Captain America Battlefield


eBay photo


2011 Hasbro Movie Series #15 Hydra Attack Trooper


eBay photo



No comments:

Post a Comment