Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2024

NFIC 3" Army Mini-Trucks HP Pt 9 Jeep

I have to apologize for Friday's post title which I labeled as Part 7 instead of Part 8. So for the past couple of days it looked as if I had two Part 7's! arggggh, I hate it when I do that. I did go in and correct that so that now there's a logical numbering progression from 1-9 with Pt 10 coming tomorrow (if I don't decide to take another day off that is!). Okay, onward with Part 9 - the NFIC Jeep! Unlike the rest of the NFIC vehicles which are based on a Korean War era British Humber utility truck, this Jeep would fit right in with my WWII American HO scale G.I.'s. Like other's in this job lot of NFIC vehicles I bought, the Jeep has issues. These things originally came with two seated people, but one of mine is missing. otherwise it's in okay shape. It measures: 2.5" (6.35cm) L x 1.25" (3.17cm) W x 1.25" (3.17cm) H. Enjoy! Opa Fritz















No comments:

Post a Comment