Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Play Along Toys AOME LOTR - Weapons and Warriors #48201 Uruk-hai Battering Ram - Pt 1 Box and Contents

 ***CORRECTION TO URUK-HAI SIEGE BALLISTA***

A quick correction to the Uruk-hai Siege Ballista we just covered the past few days. I had it posted as set #48200: that is the blanket number for the Weapons and Warriors series. The set number is #48202.

 And now we continue our regularly scheduled programming. 

Somewhere along the line over the past 20-ish years, I managed to gather up three of these Battering Ram sets. Plus, there's one included in the Helm's Deep Super Deluxe Set for a total of four. So here I am after all these years trying to figure out why I bought so many and it hit me that it was probably to get the four Uruk-hai figures in each set. In addition to the figures, there are extra accessories included, and they would be welcome additions to the Uruk-hai army assailing Helm's Deep - or they can be used in an Attack at Amon-hen scenario.

Ed

Box






Contents

-Battering Ram

4 Uruk-hai figures

-Two pikes

-Crossbow

-Shield

No comments:

Post a Comment