Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Banner I-662 Truck Mounted Crane CORRECTION: Ideal Toy and Novelty Co.!!

***CORRECTION**
11 Jan 2024
OMG, I cannot believe it's taken me this long to catch my screw-up, and no one has called me on it either! The truck is clearly marked 'IDEAL' on the front bumper, and yet it was posted as 'Banner'. Well okay, better late than never.

I don't have a whole lot of Banner Ideal but am really starting to appreciate the terrific line of cars and trucks they put out back in the '50s. Today's truck mounted crane in hard plastic is quite nice and has a working shovel actuated by a lever on the side of the crane cab. The bright blue, red, and yellow pieces are typical of the era and lends a charm all of its own.  Enjoy!  Fritz and Bettina Berg



























No comments:

Post a Comment