Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2018

TRAIN TIME: Marx No. 999 Engine with 3/16th's Metal Cars and Plastic Cars

In my slow, inexorable drive to run and film as many of my engines as I can, I'm uhhh getting tired of trains hahahaha. What can I say? Having spent the better part of my hobby time the past month or more cleaning and lubing trains and then trying to sell off my extras I'm getting burnt out and feeling the urge to move on. However, I still want to run and film at least a few more before doing that. Here's a nice Marx No. 999 diecast engine which looks good, runs well (all by itself) and has a good working reverse unit, but the darn thing just has a hard time getting traction and spins its wheels. Oh well - one person suggested tongue-in-cheek, that I fill the sand dome! :-) I took pics of the 3/16th's metal cars but never got around to shooting the plastic ones! The Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina















No comments:

Post a Comment