Pages

Monday, September 24, 2018

Ideal XF-86 Saber - Red HP

Another plane out of Ideal's 3-pack "Jet Plane Assortment" Set No. 4851, this XF-86 Saber has some issues. I have two of these and both share the same problem. Nose high, the butt sits on the tarmac instead of the plane resting on the forward strut. When looking at the photos it's apparent why - the wheels sit smack dab in the middle of the plane and there's more weight in the tail section than there is up front. The plane measures 4" (10.16cm) L x 4" (10.16cm) wingspan x 1 1/2" (3.81cm) H. I also noticed that when I named the files I misspelled 'Saber', typing instead 'Sabre' - so for you purists making copies out there (and I know you're doing it!) just be aware. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina
















No comments:

Post a Comment