Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Giant of Hong Kong Chariot - Red/Green and Frontier Muster Pt 1

I thought that during the next bunch of days while I post pics of the Giant Roman chariots, I'll also post pics a of a photo shoot I've called 'Frontier Muster'. More on that to come, until then - Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina

This chariot, like several in my collection, is a tad wonky! The parts have warped over the years making the chariot looking off-balance.













Blog readers will remember the train layout I've been running for the past three years. I had to take it down in preparation for a layout re-do. Now, exactly when that's going to happen I have no clue but in the meantime...


...this allows me to do some toy set-ups! Along with the chariot pictures I'll post pics of what I call 'Frontier Muster'



No comments:

Post a Comment