Pages

Monday, June 29, 2020

Triang SpaceX 25mm Astronauts: Figures 1 & 2

Okay, I did say that once the four series of Triang's Stage I SpaceX toys was posted I would start posting the figures. Apparently, after reading Paul Vreede's excellent coverage of these toys in his SpaceX Central website, the figures themselves were actually sourced from LP. LP made the 'Apollo Moon Exploring' series of spaceships and rockets which were perfect adjuncts to the SpaceX line. None of my figures are marked on the bottom as to manufacturer. There were at least 13 different sculpts from what I could piece together with all my sets, and this includes both Triang branded and Golden Astronaut branded sets. These figures are small - 25mm - and quite frankly they have been a real bear to photograph. In some instances I must've taken a dozen photos of a particular stance only to come up with a crappy photo! It is what it is and I'll post the better of the photos but even so you'll notice that at times the entire figure may not be in focus - this is especially true of the those shots taken from above the figure rather than at eye-level. To that end - Enjoy! Opa Fritz

As with all the other figures I post here on the blog, these are labeled Figure 1, 2, 3 etc. Absolutely no attempt to organize them other than that

Figure 1











Figure 2














No comments:

Post a Comment