Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2021

Cheap Prehistoric Playset

Sooo, I ended up buying a couple of really cheap prehistorc playsets this past year. My thoughts were that I could maybe use the landforms and trees that came in them, but after getting them and checking them out I just decided to give 'em to the thrift store - let some little kid out there in the wild have some fun. This set was unbranded and the pieces were loose in the carboard shipping box. The figures are pretty small with the biggest dinosaur measuring only 2 1/2" (6.35cm) L x 2" (5.08cm) H. The volcano is hard plastic and is actually kind of okay but ultimately I just said "To heck with it" and got rid of the set. Enjoy! Opa Fritz





1 comment:

  1. I've never seen these and I rather like the tar pit and volcano.

    ReplyDelete