Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2021

Mattel 2020 Hot Wheels #DKL20-FHF41 Justice League Batmobile

Wow! Can you believe it's been four years since my last Batmobile post? The blog was a hotspot for Batmobile's at one time, as they consumed my collecting efforts, and a quick count shows about 75 posts relating to the Caped Crusaders' ride! Okay, it's safe to say I got a bit burnt out with these but recently I managed to pick up several more at Target, all of which will be posted here eventually. This particular version is from last year and represents the - I believe - most recent iteration of the iconic car. It measures 3 3/4" (9.52cm) L x 2 1/4" (5.71cm) W x 13/16" (.463cm) H. There's no scale listed on the packaging but it appears to be a tad small for 1:43 scale (although it could be), so I'm putting it at 1:50-ish. It's too big for 1:64 scale. Anywho - Enjoy! Opa Fritz






















No comments:

Post a Comment