Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2021

New Paper Project For Halloween: The Ancient Church Of Two Towers Paper Model

Welll, I started another paper model project for Halloween: The Ancient Church Of Two Towers Paper Model. 

For the past couple of years I had been using this haunted gothic church from Ravensblight.com but it's really small - more appropriate for N-scale trains and figures -  and I really wanted something a bit 'cozier' as it were.



After a quick search on the web I came across this project by Mauther in Brazil on his excellent site Papermau.blogspot.com  It's a site which I am familiar with, but during that past few years my interest in paper modeling had been waning so I haven't visited Mauther for some time now.

Specifically, the model itself can be found here:  The Ancient Church of Two Towers  


The dimensions look to be about right for a 3-rail O-gauge layout and the church itself is small - 'cozy' - with just enough hint of dilapidation to pass for spooky. By all rights this should have been finished by now but there's just not enough time to get out in The Cave and work on projects. Till next time - Enjoy! Opa Fritz



No comments:

Post a Comment