Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

New Paper Project For Halloween: The Ancient Church Of Two Towers Paper Model - Pt 3 Finished (More or Less)

I'm pretty much calling this project finished. As said in a previous post, only one of the two towers was used for simplicity's sake and the cross was left off. It's an Orthodox (Russian? Greek?) style with globes on the three terminus' and right now I don't really feel like trying to do that much finnicky cutting.  The graphics have enough of a weathered look to them for my purposes so I didn't alter them any by adding spiders, or broken window panes, or whatever. Enjoy! Opa Fritz














This shot shows the interior bracing - something I do with all my paper builds


Here, the small chapel looks at home in the cemetery





No comments:

Post a Comment