Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

TRAIN TIME: An Update To My Edge of Town Micro-Layout and This Year's Marx Christmas Train

The American Model Builders gas station is now on the Edge of Town micro-layout. It still needs weathering and the area around it needs scenicking but that's all for a future project or two. For this year, I'm running my Marx Christmas train on the EoT. Last year it was run on the larger layout. The engine I was using to pull the Marx Christmas consist gave up the ghost so I pulled this bright red train from my New Marx (aka Modern Marx) work train set. Enjoy! Opa Fritz










The train is a mix of Modern Marx and custom pieces











3 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful lay-out Ed. I really love the carriage full of baubles! From one resident of toy town to another, Merry Christmas to you and yours Opa Fritz, festive cheers and have a safe warm 2022, Woodsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post thank you Nathan

    ReplyDelete